Friday, November 18, 2011

Introvert and Extrovert

I think i am an introvert but only when i am not around people o know. But with my friends  i am an extrovert. I think if the whole world was introvert then we wouldn't be as creative, people would be to shy to stand up to what they believe. This world would just be plain. I prefer my friends to be extrovert because they are more out going and fun to be around. Extroverts are better leaders because they are not afraid to stand up for what they want. Extroverts would also be better writers. Better neighbors would be introvert because they are quiet and don't bother you.Extroverts would be better teachers. Yes, introverters and extroverters matter because they help paint the world. They  give it life but sometime you need to switch between both. Introverts sometimes can be extroverts and vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment