Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Spender or Saver

I am more of a spender than a saver. But my mindset is that when i get money i will save it but then i would spend it on something stupid and useless so i guess i am kind of both. One reason that I don't like spending money is because i usually spend all of it at once.  I agree with what article mostly says. I really agree that people need immediate satisfaction because it is true. Our world barely saves and they spend, spend, spend. They use their money on things they don't need. My generation is deffinitly a spender. All the teenagers just wanted the newest thing and  spend their money and buy it, rather than saving their money for something better and that they need. I mean if you already have a good mp3 player or good working t.v. , then why go out and but the newest one when you dont need it. This world is more of spenders than saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment